After submission, someone from the Pro Program will be in contact to ask for further information if needed or to communicate your Pro Program acceptance or denial. Please do not email to check on your status.
*Please see Marmot Pro Program purchasing guidelines and terms and conditions below before you proceed.
• Your Marmot Pro account is used to purchase gear for your own personal use only
• Purchases are limited to $1,200 per 6-month season (January-June & July-December)
• The Marmot Pro discount is taken off the original retail price and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts
• Marmot Pro purchases can only be processed with U.S. billing and shipping addresses
• All Marmot Pro purchases and returns must be placed through Marmot.com
• Marmot Pro members must adhere to the guidelines above as part of acceptance into the program
•Membership is not guaranteed to anyone. Marmot reserves the right to revoke program privileges for any perceived violation or abuse of the rules and guidelines of the program
• Please use discretion about the Marmot Pro Program with non-eligible friends & family
• Peace Corps members are limited to a one-month membership. Membership will be terminated one month from account activation
• Details about returns can be found here
• For shipping & delivery information, please click here