Men's Alt HB Hoody
Jarret is 6' tall, 170 lbs, has a 38" chest, and is wearing a size medium.
Looking for breathability? The Men's Alt HB Hoody delivers. Made with recycled fabric and a unique Octa-yarn™ lining that moves heat away from the body, this hoody keeps your core at just the right temp when you're getting after it. A gusseted underarm and articulated elbow gives you room to pull off some epic moves, and features like the elastic attached hood and adjustable drawcord hem allow for optimal warmth and coverage.
- Recycled 50 CFM nylon ripstop
- Thermal regulating Octa-yarn™ lining moves heat away from body
- Gusseted underarm and articulated elbow for easy movement
- Attached hood with elastic binding for easy coverage
- Zippered hand pockets; thumbholes for added hand coverage and warmth
- Adjustable drawcord hem blocks drafts
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Center Back Length:||29in|
|Main Fabric:||100% Recycled Nylon, Ripstop, 60g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||0 lbs 11 oz , 304.0 g|