Women's Pace Jacket
Extra 25% Off Sale Items Pricing as Shown
Reward Members: Spend $250 and earn $10 in Rewards + Free 2 Day Shipping Sign in
Free Shipping on orders over $75 + free returns* Details
Backed by Lifetime Warranty Details
Get More Out of Your Gear & Your Cart.
📧 Sign up for emails and get 15% off your first order
💬 Opt-in to SMS and Save 15% by texting ANDPLAY to 627668
(offers are for first purchase only)
Olivia is 5'8" tall, 145 lbs, has a 36" chest, and is wearing a size medium.
Keep the pow out and the stoke up with a down-insulated, waterproof ski jacket that'll go the distance from bunny slope warm-ups to double black tree runs. Throw the hood over your helmet to keep you safe whether you're learning to pizza or you're pushing your limits in uncharted off-piste terrain. 2-way zipper and PitZips allow your breathable shell to cool down quicker when things are heating up, and the built-in pass pocket will keep your ski ticket handy so you can stay zipped and warm on shivering cold days.
- Marmot NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation is sustainably made from 80% post-consumer recycled materials for eco-friendly, breathable warmth
- Removable hood is helmet-compatible and adjustable so you can keep your neck, head, and face fully protected and covered from the cold when you need extra warmth and a helmet in your adventures
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps snow out during ski or deep powder exploration, but can be removed for versatile winter jacket wearing when there's snow in the forecast
- PitZips provide easy-to-adjust underarm ventilation that regulate body temperature and maximizes breathable comfort during high-pulse outdoor activities
- Stretch lining gives you extra flexibility and mobility when skiing
- Two-way, center-front full zipper gives you the ability to adjust airflow, regulate internal temperature, and maximize comfort without adding or shedding layers
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Center Back Length:||28in|
|Main Fabric:||NanoPro™, 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 155g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 1 oz , 489.0 g|