Women's Scree Pants
Women's Scree Pants
Reward Members: Spend $250 and earn $10 in Rewards + Free 2 Day Shipping Sign in
Free Shipping on orders over $75 + free returns* Details
Backed by Lifetime Warranty Details
Get More Out of Your Gear & Your Cart.
📧 Sign up for emails and get 15% off your first order
💬 Opt-in to SMS and Save 15% by texting ANDPLAY to 627668
(offers are for first purchase only)
Hannah is 5'9" tall, 130 lbs, has a 34" chest, and is wearing a size medium.
These stretchy trail favorites just got even better with an updated design and maximized comfort that will make the decision to wear any other pants on a daily basis a very difficult one. With the foolproof look of office-approved slacks that can hang from the brewery to the crag, the Scree Pants will get heavy use every day of the week, all year round. Don't be fooled by the assimilated everyday belt-loop look, the stretchy, water-repellent durability will go the distance on any hike, climb, or backcountry adventure with a midweight abrasion-resistant softshell that's built for comfort on tough terrain. From hopping big rocks to exploring new cities, the Scree Pants shine doing what you love most in the outdoors.
- Midweight nylon double weave fabric provides durable abrasion resistance
- Stretchy durable performance offers maximum comfort and mobility
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50 gives you protection during extended periods under the sun
- Environmentally conscious PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from the surface fabric for light wet-weather protection to keep you dry
- Articulated knees for full range of motion
- 2 hand pockets give you ample storage for small essentials when you're on the go
- Zippered back pocket keeps small items secure
- Elastic hem cinch allows you to dial in your fit and comfort
|Machine Wash Cold, Wash Separately, Tumble Dry Low, Low Iron If Needed, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Dry Clean If Needed, Do Not Use Fabric Softener
|90% Nylon, 10% Elastane, Double Weave, 213g/sqm
|0 lbs 13 oz , 370.0 g