Women's Refuge Pants
Olivia is 5'8" tall, has a 28.5" waist and 37.5" hip, and is wearing a size medium in Enamel Blue.
What goes up (hill), must come down. Make a quick descent in the Women's Refuge Pants. They’re constructed with 2-layer, 100% seam-taped Marmot MemBrain® fabric for complete weather protection. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers lightweight warmth. CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions on icy trails, while articulated knees improve mobility during sharp turns. Internal snow gaiters help keep snow out. The RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces a signal back to rescuers for safety on the slopes. Use the leg vents to get some air and access small gear in the zippered pockets.
- 10K/10K Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Water-resistant zippered leg vents provide airflow; Lower-leg zippers at the hem for easy on/off
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Water-resistant hand and thigh pocket zippers
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
|Insulation Type:||40g PrimaLoft® Black Eco|
|Main Fabric:||MemBrain® 2L 100% Polyester Plain Weave Stretch 5.3 oz/yd|
|Product Weight:||1lb 9.8oz (731.4g)|