Women's GORE-TEX® Lightray Pants
Olivia is 5'8" tall, has a 28.5" waist and 37.5" hip, and is wearing a size medium in Wild Rose.
An everyday ski pant with GORE-TEX protection, Primaloft warmth and PFC-free DWR for durable water repellency.
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Exterior leg vents provide airflow; internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Water-resistant hand pocket zippers; adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Main Fabric:||GORE-TEX Products®, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 111g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 2 oz , 500.0 g|