Men's Beacon Hill Short-Sleeve Shirt
Reward Members: Spend $250 and earn $10 in Rewards + Free 2 Day Shipping Sign in
Free Shipping on orders over $75 + free returns* Details
Backed by Lifetime Warranty Details
Get More Out of Your Gear & Your Cart.
📧 Sign up for emails and get 15% off your first order
💬 Opt-in to SMS and Save 15% by texting ANDPLAY to 627668
(offers are for first purchase only)
Duke is 6'0" tall, 175 lbs, has a 42" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Denim.
A performance button-down shirt with off-trail style and feel-good fabric? Count us in. The Men's Beacon Hill Short-Sleeve Shirt features abrasion-resistant, breathable nylon Supplex® fabric and soft, flat-felled seams for comfort and durability. Built-in UPF-50 protection shields your skin from the sun whether you're in the mountains or around town. Reduce your environmental impact with Marmot UpCycle® fabric, which is made from post-consumer plastic bottles that have been recycled into quick-drying polyester and then blended with cotton.
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking performance fabric
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- Flat-felled seams for added durability; Abrasion-resistant nylon Supplex® is breathable and soft
- Chest pocket with button closure
- Shirttail hem for increased coverage
- Marmot UpCycle® product made with post-consumer recycled materials
|Center Back Length:||29.375in|
|Main Fabric:||60% Polyester, 40% Nylon Plain Weave 2.48 oz/yd|
|Product Weight:||0lbs 7.05oz (199.9g)|