Men's PreCip® Eco Pro Jacket
Jason is 6' tall, 175 lbs, has a 42" chest, and is wearing a size medium.
Meet the newest addition to our high-performing PreCip line: the Men's PreCip® Eco Pro Jacket. Bomber construction with waterproof Marmot MemBrain® lamination and 100% seam taping for zero leaks and rain blocking as you hike, canoe, or play. The PFC-free coating keeps you dry, while the hood and drawcord hem provide for extra comfort and coverage. Open up the heat-releasing PitZips when the pace picks up and stash extra gear in the large pack pockets.
- 20k/20k Marmot MemBrain® lamination with 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- Large pack pockets under a welt for protection
- Zipper with storm flap and adjustable drawcord hem blocks drafts
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Center Back Length:||30in|
|Main Fabric:||NanoPro™, 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 138g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||0 lbs 14 oz , 407.0 g|