Men's GORE-TEX® Mitre Peak Jacket
Boom is 6' tall, 176 lbs, has a 38" chest, and is wearing a size medium.
Meet the Men's Mitre Peak Jacket—a jack-of-all-trades that goes the distance. Made of breathable GORE-TEX Active 3L plus GORE-TEX ripstop nylon across the shoulders and hood, this lightweight rain jacket ensures durability to shed water for years. Heat-releasing PitZips and 100% seam taping mean zero leaks, and pack pockets are great for stashing small gear when you're on the move.
- GORE-TEX Active fabric is lightweight, yet durably waterproof and breathable; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Pack pockets with water-resistant zippers and two-way, water-resistant, zipper
- Adjustable drawcord hem and VELCRO® adjustable cuffs blocks drafts
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Warm, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, If Dry Cleaned Request Clean Distilled Hydrocarbon Solvent And Water Repellent Treatment, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Center Back Length:||30.75in|
|Main Fabric:||GORE-TEX Products®, 100% Nylon, Ripstop, 111g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||0 lbs 12 oz , 350.7 g|