Men's GORE-TEX® Alpinist Jacket
Boom is 6' tall, 176 lbs, has a 38" chest, and is wearing a size medium.
A proven performer in the most severe alpine conditions, the Men's Alpinist Jacket will be your go-to for days breaking trail or chasing skin tracks. Built with ultra-durable, yet breathable Recycled GORE-TEX Pro, this waterproof jacket is here to keep you dry anytime the storm clouds gather. When the temps drop, pull up the attached hood and adjust the drawcord hem for extra coverage.
- GORE-TEX Pro technology for the ultimate weather protection; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- Two-way, water-resistant PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Pack pockets with water-resistant zippers; two-way, water-resistant zipper with snap bottom
- Adjustable drawcord hem and VELCRO® adjustable cuffs blocks drafts
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Warm, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, If Dry Cleaned Request Clean Distilled Hydrocarbon Solvent And Water Repellent Treatment, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Center Back Length:||32in|
|Main Fabric:||GORE-TEX Pro®, 100% Recycled Nylon, Plain weave, 151g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 2 oz , 516.0 g|