Warmcube Unisex West Rib Parka
Memorial Day Sale: 30% Off Sitewide Pricing Shown
Aaron is 6'1" tall, 195 lbs, has a 40" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Black, Enamel Blue, and Victtory Red.
When the temperature drops to arctic levels and the icy cold wind is gusting, reach for the West Rib Parka. 800-fill-power goose down and Pertex Quantum® fabric combine to provide superior wind protection and warmth for summit bid-worthy adventures. Protected by a water-resistant layer of overlapping baffles, our innovative 3D WarmCube™ construction prevents down fill from being displaced and traps heat in the surrounding channels so you stay warm—no matter what. Keep small gear organized and accessible in the interior mesh, zippered hand, and chest pockets. The attached hood offers maximum coverage with an adjustable drawcord at the back that won't interfere with a helmet. When it's time to head off mountain, stash this packable jacket into the included stuff sack for space-saving storage.
- 3D WarmCube™ construction prevents down fill from shifting and traps heat in the surrounding air channels for maximum warmth and performance; water-resistant shingled synthetic insulation
- Water-resistant overlapping baffles add warmth and protection even when wet
- 800-fill-power goose down and 3M™ Thermal R 40 gram synthetic insulation
- Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
- Zippered hand pockets; Dual interior mesh pockets
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment and insulated muff
- Includes stuff sack for space-saving storage
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Center Back Length:||32.5in|
|Main Fabric:||Pertex Quantum, 100% Nylon, Ripstop, 39g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||2 lbs 6 oz , 1,074.4 g|