Men's Highlander Hoody
Cashel is 6'1" tall, 187 lbs, has a 40" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Nori/Foliage.
Forecast calling for cold? Time to get after it in the Highlander Hoody. We added a hood to our classic down puffer for extra warmth and versatility in this coffee-shop cool insulated jacket. Pull that hood over your helmet while you're belaying a bud or slinging them back on the ice and stay warm and protected from freezing gusts while waiting on the midtown train or the gondola to and from the slopes. 700-fill-power down packs tons of heat on and off the mountain and packs down small for easy-stuffing storage when you're on the move.
- 700-fill-power down is specially treated with Down Defender for soft lofty warmth and lightweight compactability with extra water-resistant, quick-drying protection that stays drier 10x longer than untreated down
- Zippered hand pockets offers secure, convenient storage for your everyday, on-the-go essentials: phone, keys, wallet, credit card & more
- Attached, full-coverage hood with elastic binding keeps your head, face, and neck protected from windy, wet, and cold conditions
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low-profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out when you need it
- Elastic bound cuffs add versatile adjustability and comfort to your sleeves and a classic, casual look to your jacket
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener|
|Center Back Length:||27.5in|
|Main Fabric:||100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, Ripstop, 47g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||0 lbs 16 oz , 440.0 g|