Men's GORE-TEX® Orion Pant
Boom is 6'0" tall, 176 lbs, has a 38" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Shetland. Leo is 6'2" tall, 175 lbs, has a 40" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Black.
When you're headed for the highest peak with the deepest powder, you want to make sure you're decked out in the highest-performance waterproof ski pants for the job. 3-layer GORE-TEX weatherproof power headlines the long list of reasons why the Orion Pants are a go-to for bombing backcountry bowls or carving your way down to the chairlift all day long. Groomer and off-piste approved, these are the pants for beginners, out-of-bounds powder hounds, and every type of skier in between.
- GORE-TEX is designed for high-performance comfort and guarantees you stay dry with breathable, lightweight waterproof and windproof protection
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector is a lightweight passive responder that is built into the jacket that makes you searchable to rescuers if you get into trouble on the mountain
- Cordura® Scuff Guards are abrasion-, tear-, and scuff-resistant for added durability and toughness
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly gives you customizable fit and comfort
- Water-resistant zippered leg vents allow you to regulate airflow to your pants while staying dry
- Gusseted crotch adds additional flexibility and stretch for a wider range of motion for your legs
- Articulated knees give you ultimate flexible freedom and a full range of motion
- Zippered thigh pocket keeps small items safely and conveniently secured for easy-access
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Warm, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, If Dry Cleaned Request Clean Distilled Hydrocarbon Solvent And Water Repellent Treatment, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Main Fabric:||GORE-TEX Products®, 100% Recycled Nylon, Plain weave, 156g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 1 oz , 478.2 g|