Men's Snowblast Pant
Boom is 6'0" tall, 176 lbs, has a 38" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Shetland. Leo is 6'2" tall, 175 lbs, has a 40" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Black.
Pull on the Snowblast Pant and hit the slopes. These stretchy ski pants are easy moving if you want to hit the park or the trees, and they’re waterproof and seam taped so wet chairlift seats don't ruin your day. When the gusts pick up and the snow clouds roll through, built-in recycled insulation offer sustainable warmth for long, freezing chairlift rides and idle time spent waiting on your slowpoke crew to catch up. Designed with plenty of zippered pockets so you can stash snacks when you want to skip lunch and ride all day.
- Marmot NanoPro™ Eco is a sustainable lightweight and breathable waterproof technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation is sustainably made from 80% post-consumer recycled materials for eco-friendly, breathable warmth
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly gives you customizable fit and comfort
- Adjustable VELCRO® around the waist allows you to dial in your fit
- Water-resistant hand and thigh pocket zippers keeps valuables and small stowed items dry when venturing into wet conditions
- Cordura® Scuff Guards are abrasion-, tear-, and scuff-resistant for added durability and toughness
- Water-resistant zippered leg vents allow you to regulate airflow to your pants while staying dry
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Main Fabric:||NanoPro™, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 161g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 6 oz , 637.0 g|