Men's Refuge Pant
Cashel is 6'1" tall, 187 lbs, and is wearing a size medium in Shetland.
Built with two-layer, seam-taped waterproof fabric and lightweight insulation, these Refuge ski pants will keep you warm and dry out in the snowy winter wonderland. Internal snow gaiters help keep the snow out whether you're crisscrossing the resort or dropping into a deep powder run through the trees. Skip lunch and maximize the number of runs you can get in before the lifts close—zippered pockets all over the Refuge pants give you more than enough places to stash gear and snacks to keep break times to a minimum.
- Marmot NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- Cordura® Scuff Guards are abrasion-, tear-, and scuff-resistant for added durability and toughness
- Water-resistant zippered leg vents allow you to regulate airflow to your pants while staying dry
- Water-resistant hand and thigh pocket zippers keeps valuables and small stowed items dry when venturing into wet conditions.
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly gives you customizable fit and comfort
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic ensures snow stays out of your boots and lower extremities
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Main Fabric:||NanoPro™, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 161g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 5 oz , 583.4 g|