Kids' Polar Down Jacket
Kids' Polar Down Jacket
Reward Members: Spend $250 and earn $10 in Rewards + Free 2 Day Shipping Sign in
Free Shipping on orders over $75 + free returns* Details
Backed by Lifetime Warranty Details
Get More Out of Your Gear & Your Cart.
📧 Sign up for emails and get 15% off your first order
💬 Opt-in to SMS and Save 15% by texting ANDPLAY to 627668
(offers are for first purchase only)
Send your kids to ski school knowing they'll stay warm and ultra dry no matter how crazy the conditions or the lift lines get. Super-warm down insulation will provide maximum warmth and a soft buffer for powder face plants and butt bumping on the bunny slope. Safety is always first when kids are learning to ski, so the helmet-compatible hood is a must-have for inevitable tumbles and overconfident trail selections. Waterproof shell and fixed powder skirt will also keep hot chocolate spills and snow angels from turning into wet disasters.
- Not available for sale or shipment into California.
- Marmot NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out
- 700-fill-power down is specially treated with Down Defender for soft lofty warmth and lightweight compactability with extra water-resistant, quick-drying protection that stays drier 10x longer than untreated down
- Fixed powder skirt sits inside your jacket and hugs your waist to keep snow out and ensures your mid and base layers stay dry
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low-profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out
- Zippered hand pockets offers secure, convenient storage for snacks and other essentials you don't want your kids to lose
- Adjust the VELCRO® cuffs to keep out the cold and find the perfect fit no matter what layers you are working with
- Pass pocket is built to keep your ski pass handy, scannable, and accessible for ski school and resort days
- Attached hood is helmet compatible so your kid has no excuse not to wear a helmet when you're hitting the slopes
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Center Back Length:||23.5in|
|Main Fabric:||NanoPro™, 100% Polyester, Plain weave, 147g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 5 oz , 604.2 g|